There’s an intentional family commitment among members of Trinity. We support and we care for one another and seek to extend that to persons and causes others beyond the walls of the congregation.
We seek to be a friendly and welcoming community of faith; inviting others to unite with us. If you are searching for a place to make a difference, we invite you to visit, to learn more about who we are and how we seek to be among those who do God’s Work in this world.
Our efforts within the congregation:
- Weekly fellowship after morning worship on Sunday
- Eucharistic Ministry for the Homebound
- Educational opportunities for children and adults
- Fellowship events throughout the year
- Conscious of the needs of others, we engage in various outreach projects; some hands-on, others through monetary contributions